Airbrush set for applying make-up
Do you want to enjoy long-lasting make-up for your wedding, photo shoot or other special occasion? Then use the airbrush technique to apply your make-up. This technique is not only used for models anymore. You too can enjoy skin so smooth it looks like porcelain. How? Read on!
Equal distribution of foundation
The fine mist of the airbrush spreads the foundation evenly and creates a natural effect. This also ensures that the make-up remains on your face for a long time. Say goodbye to expensive setting sprays!
Are you looking for a good coverage to mask all your irregularities? With an airbrush you can apply the coverage as you wish. With the airbrush set, you can control the intensity of the spray, which will give you better coverage, if the intensity of the spray is higher.
Do you want to buy an airbrush set for applying make-up? Check out our set inclusief compressor.
Applying make-up with an airbrush is super fast! After one application over the face, you already have a very nice coverage. In addition, you can mix foundation colours to achieve the perfect match with your skin tone.
Not only foundation
In addition to foundation, you can also apply liquid blush, bronzer, highlighter and eye shadow with the airbrush set. Make sure to clean the set well before changing products!
Applying make-up with your hands, brushes or sponges? This is no longer necessary with an airbrush. The airbrush set is a lot more hygienic!
Make-up brushes and sponges have to be replaced in the long run for reasons of hygiene. And make-up tools, of course, do not last forever. With an airbrush set you will have years of pleasure! And in the long run, it is cheaper than constantly replacing your tools.
Better for your skin
As a final benefit, using an airbrush to apply make-up is better for your skin. The fine mist makes your pores less likely to clog.
Checklist: How to use the airbrush for make-up
- Step 1: Make sure your face is cleansed and moisturised to achieve the best possible effect.
- Step 2: First practise with water so that you have an idea how the airbrush works.
- Step 3: Shake! Shake your liquid make-up before pouring it into the airbrush to avoid lumps in the device.
Tip: Do not use normal foundation, as this is too thick for the airbrush and will cause blocking.
- Step 1: Keep the airbrush moving. If you stay in one place for too long, you may get smudges.
- Step 2: Relax! Keep your face relaxed so that the make-up is evenly distributed.
- Step 3: Less is more. Work layer by layer to build up the desired coverage.
- Step 1: Let your foundation dry for about a minute.
- Step 2: Now you can apply your blush, bronzer and highlighter
- Step 3: Before proceeding, check your make-up in its entirety to make sure it has been applied correctly. Airbrushing your make-up requires quite a bit of expertise.
- Step 1: Clean the airbrush immediately to avoid blockages.
- Step 2: Use distilled water, also to prevent clogging!
- Step 3: Let your airbrush dry thoroughly. The device must be dry for the next use.
Share your creation
Want to buy an airbrush for makeup? See what we have in the shop! We are of course very curious to know how you use the airbrush! Send in your most beautiful creation and we will be happy to share your project with all our followers op Crafts&Co.eu, Instagram andFacebook!