Have you heard of the tracker trend? A tracker is a creative tool in your planner or bullet journal that allows you to easily keep track of goals, habits, tasks and feelings. With a home-made tracker you keep track of your progress in a visual way. That's much more fun than a boring graph, isn't it?
Inspiration for trackers
What New Year's resolutions do you have that you can put into a tracker? We have put together some fun ideas and inspiration for you below!
Get more insight into your feelings!
- Make a drawing and divide it into sections
- Each day gets a separate compartment
- At the end of the day, colour the box in the colour of your feeling
Which books do you want to read in 2022?
- Make a book list for 2022
- Draw a bookcase containing your favourite titles
- Read a book? Colour it in!
What are your health goals for this year?
- Make a sport and nutrition summary per day
- Today's target achieved? Check it out!
Get rid of that rubbish!
- Make a list of things you want to get rid of!
- Finished? Tick off the task!
- Good riddance