- To all offers, orders, agreements and deliveries of Crafts & Co, these General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) apply to the exclusion of any other general terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam and will be sent by us upon request. These Terms and Conditions can also be consulted via the internet.
- Customer is understood to mean every visitor of the website or every natural person who enters or has entered into an agreement with Crafts & Covia the Crafts & Co webshop.
- Products are understood to be all Crafts & Co articles that Crafts & Co has included in the sales assortment of its webshop.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to any contact between Crafts & Co and customer, regardless of which communication method is used.
- Accepting an offer or placing an order means that the customer accepts the applicability of these Terms and Conditions.
- The content in these Terms and Conditions can only be deviated from if Crafts & Co has explicitly agreed to this in writing, in which case the other content will remain fully in force.
- If the customer also refers to his general terms and conditions, those terms and conditions do not apply unless Crafts & Co has explicitly agreed to this in writing.
- All rights and claims, as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and any further agreements for the benefit of Crafts & Co, are equally stipulated for intermediaries and other third parties engaged by Crafts & Co.
- In a case where these Terms and Conditions are drawn up in a language other than the Dutch one, the Dutch version is always decisive in the event of differences.
Article 2. Offers / agreements
- All offers from Crafts & Co are without obligation and Crafts & Co explicitly reserves the right to change the prices, taking into account the provisions of Article 3.2, in particular, if this is necessary based on (legal) regulations.
- An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of the customer’s order by Crafts & Co. Crafts & Co is entitled to refuse orders with reasons or to attach certain conditions to the delivery unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, Crafts & Co will communicate this within ten (10) working days after receipt of the order.
Article 3. Prices and payments
- The prices stated for the products offered are in euros, including VAT and excluding handling and shipping costs, and any taxes or other levies, unless stated otherwise or agreed in writing.
- If the prices for the products offered increase in the period between the order and the execution thereof, the customer is entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the agreement within ten (10) days after notification of the price increase by Crafts & Co.
- In some cases, there are promotional prices. Promotional prices are only valid for a certain period while stocks last.
- The shipping and handling costs of orders up to € 20.00 (including VAT) for deliveries within the Netherlands are € 3.99. Orders from € 20.00 with a destination within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered free of charge.
- You pay in one go and receive an invoice with or after delivery. In principle, invoices are made available digitally. The total amount, minus any returns, must be paid before the stated deadline. You can use one of the following payment methods for this:
– Pay with iDEAL. You can process the payment directly with your own bank during the ordering process.
– Pay with a credit card. During the ordering process you can process the payment with a credit card from MasterCard, Visa, American Express.
– Pay with Mister Cash. You can process the payment directly with your bank during the ordering process.
– Pay with PayPal. You can process the payment directly with your bank during the ordering process.
– Pay with SOFORT Banking. You can process the payment directly with your bank during the ordering process.
Article 4. Delivery
- Orders are delivered as soon as possible. Crafts & Co strives to deliver orders within 48 hours (excluding weekends). The stock indication stated on the website is only indicative and does not constitute strict deadlines.
- Deliveries only take place in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Unfortunately, we cannot currently deliver any orders with a different destination.
- If the delivery is either in (temporarily) out of stock, or is delayed for other reasons, or if an order cannot be executed or only partially, the customer will receive this as soon as possible but no later than thirty (30) days after he has placed the order. has posted a message. In that case the customer has the right to cancel the order without costs.
- Deliveries take place at the address specified by the customer in his order, unless otherwise agreed in writing afterwards.
- As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk with regard to these products is transferred to the customer.
Article 5. Retention of ownership
- The ownership of the delivered products, notwithstanding the actual delivery, will only transfer to the customer if the customer has already paid Crafts & Co to everything he is liable to according the agreement. This also includes reimbursement of interest and costs, including earlier or later deliveries.
- Customer may not tax, sell, resell, dispose of or otherwise encumber the products before ownership has been transferred.
Article 6. Cooling-off period and right of withdrawal
- Customer is obliged to check the shipment immediately upon receipt and to check whether the delivered products meet the purchase agreement. If products unexpectedly do not meet this requirement, the customer must report this within seven (7) working days after delivery.
- For transactions with consumers that have been established via a webshop, the customer has the right to exercise a right of withdrawal without penalty and without giving reasons. This is possible within seven (7) working days after delivery of the product in question.
- If the customer used the right of withdrawal as stated in 6.2., Crafts & Co will ensure that any prepaid purchase amount minus a contribution to the shipping costs is refunded to the customer within thirty (30) days after the cancellation.
Article 7. Warranty
- The warranty on the products is the same as the warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- You claim your guarantee by sending an email to email@example.com with your customer number, invoice number and description of the problem. Or you call 020-2614883 and have the aforementioned data within reach.
- The invoice serves as proof with regard to the guarantee.
- The warranty does not apply if the damage was caused by improper use of the product.
Article 8. Communication
- For misunderstandings, delays or improper transmission of orders and communications as a result of the use of the internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between customer and Crafts & Co, or between Crafts & Co and third parties, insofar as it relates to the relationship between customer and Crafts & Co, Crafts & Co is not liable. Unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of Crafts & Co.
Article 9. Force majeure
- In the event of force majeure, Crafts & Co has the right, without prejudice to the other rights vested in it, to suspend the execution of the customer’s order, or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, this in writing to to inform the customer and this without Crafts & Co being obliged to pay any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable in the given circumstances by standards of reasonableness and fairness.
- Force majeure is understood to mean any circumstances independent of the will of Crafts & Co, as a result of which the fulfilment of its obligations towards the customer is wholly or partially prevented.
- If the agreement has already been partially implemented by Crafts & Co, the customer will pay the selling price of the delivered products.
Article 10. Intellectual and industrial property rights
- The customer must fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights of Crafts & Co.
- The customer is not permitted to copy the products supplied, to change them in whole or in part or to provide them with a different brand name or packaging, or to use the relevant brand in another way or to register it in their own name.
- Crafts & Co does not guarantee that the products delivered to the customer do not infringe any (unwritten) intellectual and / or industrial property rights of third parties.
Article 11. Privacy statement
- Crafts & Co will only process the personal data of the customer in accordance with its privacy statement, which forms an integral part of these terms and conditions.
Article 12. Applicable law and competent court
- All rights, obligations, offers, orders, agreements and deliveries to which these Terms and Conditions apply, granted to these Terms and Conditions, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes between the parties will be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.